EMBL-EBI is a highly collaborative organisation. We value our work with other leading research institutes, and with our industry partners.
Our data services are run jointly with partners throughout the world, and our research groups play a key role in many projects of global significance.
Innovative Medicines Initiative projects
Our Industry Programme helps its partners and EMBL-EBI researchers establish collaborations in the context of the Innovative Medicines Initiative.
- eTOX: Developing innovative in silico strategies and novel software tools to better predict the toxicological profiles of small molecules in early stages of the drug development pipeline.
- EMTRAIN: A platform for education and training covering the whole life cycle of medicines research, from basic science through clinical development to pharmacovigilance.
- DDMoRe: The Drug Disease Model Resources consortium: Developing a public drug and disease model library.
- EHR4CR: Designing a scalable and cost-effective approach to interoperability between electronic health record systems and clinical research.
- EU-AIMS: A large-scale drug-discovery collaboration that brings together academic and industrial R&D with patient organisations to develop and assess novel treatment approaches for autism.
- EMIF: Developing a common information framework of patient-level data that will link up and facilitate access to diverse medical and research data sources.
- Open PHACTS, the Open Pharmacological Concepts Triple Store: Reducing barriers to drug discovery in industry, academia and for small businesses.