EMBL-EBI provides freely available data from life science experiments, performs basic research in computational biology and offers an extensive user training programme, supporting researchers in academia and industry.
News from EMBL-EBI
A new repository from the Drug Disease Model Resources consortium helps researchers share computational models used in pharmaceutical R&D.
New research by CAGEKID consortium reveals a connection between kidney cancer and exposure to aristolochic acid.
A new resource for raw, 2D electron microscopy images lets researchers take a closer look at the images used to build 3D molecular structures.
- To provide freely available data and bioinformatics services to all facets of the scientific community
- To contribute to the advancement of biology through basic investigator-driven research
- To provide advanced bioinformatics training to scientists at all levels
- To help disseminate cutting-edge technologies to industry
- To coordinate biological data provision throughout Europe.