EMBL-EBI provides freely available data from life science experiments, performs basic research in computational biology and offers an extensive user training programme, supporting researchers in academia and industry.
News from EMBL-EBI
Detailed information about genetic variation is now simpler to explore in the new European Variation Archive (EVA).
Major international initiative to study the epigenomics of blood publishes its first results
New method by EMBL-EBI and Microsoft Research improves statistical power of genome-wide association studies
- To provide freely available data and bioinformatics services to all facets of the scientific community
- To contribute to the advancement of biology through basic investigator-driven research
- To provide advanced bioinformatics training to scientists at all levels
- To help disseminate cutting-edge technologies to industry
- To coordinate biological data provision throughout Europe.